With so many years experience managing property for clients in Newcastle, Gateshead & Sunderland you can be sure that we have a team that really knows what you, as a landlord, want and need from a management agent.
Our fully inclusive and comprehensive full management service is perfect whether you live too far away from your property or simply want a professional team to ensure everything runs smoothly throughout the tenancy . As with everything we do any aspect of our service can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Our full letting and management service includes:
- Full in-store & online advertising on our top ranked website and ALL the major portals
- Free To-let board to get your property noticed
- 100% Accompanied viewings at convenient times
- Full vetting & thorough tenant referencing for your security
- Contractual paperwork drawn up, double checked with you and signed by experienced staff
- Inclusion of fully referenced guarantors where neccesary for added protection
- All monies taken and invoices provided for your records
- All utilities & services set up to avoid nasty surprises
- All calls & enquiries from tenants handled by our expert property managers
- All rents collected and any arrears chased
- Deposits collected and protected in accordance with deposit scheme legisaltion
- All maintenance carried out and contracters paid
- Full accounting including end of year accounts
- Quarterly inspections with full feedback reports on your property
- Additional inspections if required to ensure your property is being looked after
- HMO and other legilsation handled on your behalf
- No hidden charges or additions to costs
- Automatic re-letting of your property at NO charge!
We know we offer more and we know that you will be amazed with the better than expected service we offer as standard. Whether you have one or a hundred properties our expereinced team of property managers are waiting to provide with a service that will have you reccomending us to everyone you know! Call us Free on 0800 044 5747 to discuss your requirements.